Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Update

Today, I'm going to share one funny incident that happened to me in the class before English paper 2 started. It goes by this way, the relief teacher came in , then began to distribute the test papers to every student sitting on first row, ONLY. For ur information, d paper was likely to start at 10.45 which was right after recess. So , a few of them had not come back in time yet. The girl infront of me ,who is sitting the first seat in my row, was one who came in late . The teacher told that we were stll nt allow to touch on the papers distributed before further inform. Well,since the papers were on her desk, right infront of me....suddenly a thought appeared . " How if I go front and check out the questions first? Or just flip over enough. " Without further thinking I did according to my will, it was too voluntary . As I opened the first page , the teacher immediately caught her sight at me and screamed . At that instant , I was like... " Huh!? What da heck I'm doing , how could I really act against the regulation stated by teacher just now? " How funny...damn.. So everyone in class stared at me , for a moment it was all silent..Gosh, I was damn awkward for a short while but I remained giggling . A way to overcome the embarrassing situation and made it return to normal. Later, the teacher strongly emphasized on a few rules and regulations once more and this time he took me as an example of defiance . Damn.. it was truly not me to do that under conscious, I guess I was haunted somehow. Haha... so, the test started and ended in an unreasonably hot day . Stressful? Maybe you can try to sweat them out . GOODLUCK !

No comments:

Post a Comment