Sunday, June 2, 2013

A confession

I've been longed for a moment like this to arrive. Finally it comes. Wake up in the morning and a new message waving at you , it's from someone important to you, how blissful. The holiday doesn't feel much boring because of your great companionship. As so do I for you. The fact lying in the fire, indicates to me how irreplaceable you are , setting up my pleasant and unpleasant time. Everything is coincided at the right time. I have to cater for your needs, to boost of my sincerity to you. Unfortunately, the clock ticks as a warning that my time left isn't enough . But I would still capture every single piece of memory we are sharing , from now onward. Be with me, as I will be with you as always. Lets appreciate this simple happiness, together.

No comments:

Post a Comment